Get Database Management Assignment Help in UK
If we take an example of school management system, what they do is feeding name of students studying in the school as per their classes, sections, roll numbers or surnames. And when parents come to pay monthly fee; by typing class, section and roll number, the name of the particular student comes on the front screen of the desktop. But sometimes confusion may occur between roll numbers or sections and the name of the student is then searched as per the grade level. There might be situation that two or more students have same name then they are searched on the basis of their surnames. To do this, there is need of an organized collection of data which is called as database.
Database is an organized form of data containing schemas, tables, views, reports, queries, reviews and other elements that describe the data in more simplest form. For instance, organizing the data of hotels in such a way that it will let you search for number of empty rooms in different hotels. Thus, the related data is first need to be feed in all sequences including number of hotels having more that 5-star ratings, their distance in KM from a famous place or destination, number of rooms available in those hotels, extra facilities available, number of persons accommodating single rooms, etc. will let one search for the empty rooms available in just one click (by typing in the searching box) – without having any deep calculations about the numbers of rooms and hotels. A database management system interacts with the user, database and other applications to store and make analysis of the data. A general-purpose database allows updating, creating and querying of any data feed into the system. Different databases compute together by using SQL and JDBC that further allows single application to work with more than one Database Management System. Database Management system is often or simply called as database because of the close relationship between both the terms while ‘database management system’ is just manipulated in terms of its meaning as compared to the term ‘database’.
It integrates with different software of the system (or computer system) that links all data and allow users to access to all the data in a database. Entry, storage and retrieval of huge amount of information and allowing user to organize the whole information, is the basic functions of database management system(DBMS). People who are not in touch with the exact technical terms of technology or forms a world of outside information technology often use the term database as the management of spreadsheet of the collection of data. Database Management Assignment Help will let you understand the four basic functions of DBMS which follows as:
- DATA DEFINITION: DBMS allows to remove, modify and create information that can define the organization of the data or in simple words it let the users to search for any mistakes and corrections to be made and store the new information without harming the other stored information.
- UPDATE: It let the user to update any information, to delete or insert more information while organizing the whole data.
- RETRIEVAL: It retrieves the data as exactly stored in the database or make the information available to the user in the form of new information as searched by altering or combining with other database.
- ADMINISTRATION: It facilitates with the help of Registering and monitoring user, maintaining security and control of data and also retrieves or recover the information that may be accidentally corrupted (may be because of system failure). Thus gives full authority to the user to manage the data and on the same side it makes the information secure and under complete administrative control.
APPLICATIONS OF DATABASE
- Allows online interaction with the customers and create enterprise software.
- Allow storage of websites forming Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Used to handle complete organization’s work in just simpler and compact form without the stress of searching and turning of pages like manually maintained registers or papers.
- Used in schools, engineering fields, reservation of flights, government and private offices to handle and store the whole departmental work in safe etc.
- Some other examples include computerized library system, computerized parts inventory system, etc.
If You are looking for any Assignment Help or Academic Assistance in any other topic, you can visit MakeMyAssignments. We will be always there to help you throughout the assignment.