Database Design Assignment Help
Database design is defined as the process of building a detailed data model for a database. There are two types of models to create a database design, which are, physical model and logical model. The logical model is used to generate the Data Definition Language (DDT) along with physical designs and storage parameters. DDL is used to outturn database. Each entity in Database Design is designated with a fixed set of attributes.
Database Design is a vast term which is used to describe different parts of database management. Database Design in simple words is defined as “creating logical design and data structures to store data”. Database design can be used for all the processes of designing a database.
Working on your Database Design Assignments would no longer be a struggle because MakeMyAssignments team is here to provide every possible help required for you to master the subject and its assignments. Our professionals would help increase your potential and make the subject relatively easier and interesting for you to learn and make assignments about.
All you need to do is, email us your database design assignments at www.makemyassignments.com and we would provide you the necessary solution and guidance as soon as possible.
Relevance of database design in the real world
Keeping in mind the rapid growth of data in the past few years, it is mandatory to have a booming database which is capable of holding a million entries. Majority of businesses are data driven, for instance Google, Facebook, Twitter and other such marketing companies. Along with keeping the information, another very important part of database is Data Retrieval. The Database concept is disadvantageous if we are unable to retrieve the data at a profitable rate. Hence, Database Design is an extremely important of databases.
Database design assignment help step wise:
OBJECTIVE OF DATABASE is to help follow up the surplus steps.
The next step is to identify the information such as the username, date of birth, email id, password which is required to store in the database.
Design tables are required to identify the information related to entities and to put them in tables of User profile, user account etc.
After figuring out which set of data goes under which table, each item turns into a field and is demonstrated as a design column in the table. For instance, information like username, email id and password turns into columns of user_account and name and date of birth become user_profile.
Each row needs to be identified distinctively and assigned a primary key, such as, the primary key for userid is user_account.
The next step is to relate columns of one table to another to maintain the consistency. This is called design relationship between the tables. For instance, user_profile and user_account tables would be related as user_id in both tables.
After reviewing the database design the next step is to build the actual database and tables to insert the data and check the legitimacy of the obtained results. This step is called Review and Refine your design. If the results are incorrect, redesign the database.
The last step is to apply the normalization rules in the database to make it design robust.
Interest is the first factor that is necessary to learn and understand any subject. Without a keen interest it is very difficult to understand a subject, let alone ace it. Along with interest, the subject of Database Design also requires concentration.
Database Design can be pretty demanding sometimes and it takes a good amount of time and concentration to be understood through various diagrams and database structures to implement practically.
Majority of schools and universities believe that the best way to learn a subject is to make as many assignments on it and so that the students feel proud having mastered it on their own. But sometimes its impractical to make back to back assignments and so students need professional help.
We at MakeMyAssignments.com assure original assignment content for students to excel in the subject. Through our assignments, students also get the hang of Database design from examination perspective. Apart from being authentic our assignments are self-sufficient and self-explanatory, so that they can be of utmost use to the students. We also provide the desired links and sources for the students to expand their knowledge parameter.
We look forward to help you in every topic related to Database Design given below:
- Databases and Information Systems
- Database system concepts and architecture
- Semantic Database Design Homework Help
- High-level conceptual modeling
- ER Modeling concepts
- ER Diagrams
- Cardinality constraints
- Higher-order relationships
- Enhanced ER Model (EER)
- Weak-entity types
- Subclasses and inheritance
- Specialization and Generalization
- Modeling of UNION types using categories
- Relational Model
- Languages and Systems
- Relational algebra Homework help
- Relational model concepts
- Relational integrity constraints
- Update operations on relations
- Relational algebra model
- ER to relational mapping
- SQL Homework Help
- Data definition in SQL
- Queries and update statements
- Integrity constraints
- Specifying indexes
- Embedded SQL
- IBM DB2 case study Homework Help
- Architecture of DB2
- Data definition and manipulation in DB2
- EER to Relational mapping
- Database design using the relational model
- Functional dependencies Homework Help
- Keys in a relational model
- Concept of functional dependencies
- Normal forms based on primary keys
- Boyce-Codd Normal Forms
- Further Dependencies Homework Help
- Multi-values dependencies and fourth normal form
- Join dependencies and fifth normal form
- Inclusion dependencies
- Other dependencies and normal forms
- Storage and Indexing Structures
- Storage structures Homework Help
- Secondary storage devices
- Buffering of blocks
- File Organization
- Sorted Files
- Hashing and overflow handling techniques
- Dynamic hashing
- Extensible hashing
- Other file organizations
- Indexing methods Homework Help
- Basic terminology
- Primary indexes
- Inserting and searching algorithms for B+ trees
- Other indexing methods
- Transaction Processing and Concurrency Control
- Transaction Fundamentals Homework Help
- ACID properties
- Transaction states
- Serial schedules
- Conflict serializability
- View serializability
- Recoverable and non-recoverable schedules
- Cascading rollbacks
- Cascadeless schedules
- Concurrency control Homework Help
- Serialized and non-serialized schedules
- Testing for serializability
- Lock compatibility matrix
- Locking and serializability
- Deadlocks and starvation
- Two-phase locking (2PL) protocol
- Conservative, strict and rigorous 2PL
- 2PL with lock conversions
- Timestamp-ordering based protocol
- Multi-versioning protocol
- Multi-granularity locking
- Deadlock prevention protocols
- Wait-die and wound-wait schemes
- Time-out based schemes
- Deadlock recovery
- Nested transactions
- Database recovery techniques
- Recovery concepts
- Deferred updates technique
- Immediate update technique
- Shadow paging
- ARIES recovery algorithm
- Query Processing and Optimization
- Translating SQL into relational algebra
- Basic query operations
- Heuristics in query optimization
- Selectivity and cost estimates in query optimization
- Semantic query optimization
- Database Security and Authorization
- Discretionary access control
- Mandatory access control and multi-level security
- Statistical database security
- Enhanced Data Models for specific applications
- Active database concepts
- Temporal databases
- Spatial databases
- Multi-media databases
- Distributed databases and issues
- Data fragmentation
- Replication and allocation in distributed databases
- Types of distributed database systems
- Query processing in distributed databases
- Concurrency control and recovery in distributed databases
- Advanced topics Object-oriented and object-relational databases, logical databases, web databases, distributed databases, data warehousing and data mining.
MakeMyAssignments is your best resort for your academic assistance because:
MakeMyAssignments has a team full of experienced professionals with ample amount of knowledge required to help the students as much as possible and a long term experience of assignment writing by professional writers which helps students with their academic concerns.
We provide easy to understand tutorials and plagiarism free assignments for students to get a better understanding out of their course subjects. We assure a minimum grade of 2:1. Our team works in accordance with the needful which makes our services exemplary.
Copying up paragraphs off the internet is something that our team highly disapproves of and so we make sure to go through the necessary information before starting with an assignment help. To be double sure, we always review our assignments on turnitin and grammarly to rule out any possible plagiarism.