Get Contract Law Assignment Help in UK
Contract law as the name suggests is the law which governs the contracts of the business. Law itself is a very subject which has various sub-topics in it. Contract law is one of the discipline of the law subject which is extremely important and it is used in almost all businesses across all the globe. Contracts are an inseparable part of any business. Business can be of any type for example: Profit or non-profit organization, Finance firm or an auditing firm, large firm or small firm. All of these types of business require a contract. Contract can be descried as the basic agreement between two or more parties in exchange of something like products or services etc. Contracts are generally written and written contracts are only accepted legal by the law. As seen, contracts are of vital importance to every business therefore this makes contract law as one of the most important professions. Due to its importance contract law has always been one of the most demanding profession. The drawback of contract law assignments are that they are extremely vast and require huge amount of time and efforts to complete and score high grades. However, present education scenario is very different from the past education scenario.
There is cut throat competition right from the primary school level. A student is required to be on his/her toes throughout the day and excel not just in studies but also in other things such as assignments, extra-curricular activities, sports etc. apart from this a student is expected to do a part-time job which takes up a lot of time for the student. It is very difficult for the university students to devote time to a subject solely. Contract law is all theoretical and requires a student to know a lot of laws and stay updated about the same. With such a tight schedule, students end up giving less time which is not sufficient and scoreless.
Are you one of those students who feels frustrated about not able to score high grades in Contract law assignment? Or are you also one of those students who wants to pursue career as a contact lawyer but fear the subject? If yes, then you should definitely hire a professional to complete your assignments. MakeMyAssignments.com is a one stop destination for homework assignments. We have a team of experts who have been in this field for past many years and have extensive knowledge on this subject. In the past, our experts have delivered very high quality assignment help to students across the globe present in various corners of the world and helped them to overcome their fear of the subject and score high grades. If a student wants to pursue contract law as a career then it is extremely important to hire professional assignment help to help you write complicated assignments and experts of MakeMyAssignments.com can really help you get A+ grades and sharpen your technical knowledge about the subject.
What is Contract law?
Contract law is made up of two words- contract plus law which are two very common words we keep hearing on a daily basis. In layman terms contract means an agreement between the persons, minimum two and maximum any amount who agree upon something mutually. Law on the other hand is a rule, regulation or guidelines which is set by the country and it needs to be adhered to by all every individual or organization in the country. Contract law is a discipline of law which solely deals with contracts.
Agreements can be of various types such as goods & services, money exchange, properties etc. As per the contract law an agreement made between the parties to get into a mutual consensus in return of some exchange or benefit is legally termed as a law of contract and the individual who supervises is known a\s the contract lawyer. Contracts are written and the written contract can be in the form of purchase or sale bill, agreements of employment etc. A few example of contracts are, a contract between the employee and the business in which the contract states everything related to the employment, roles & regulations, salary, bonuses etc. or the contract between two business where one business is giving a product and the other business is paying in return. Contract has to be mutually agreed by both the parties and it should be legally accepted.
Contract are governed by law
The assignment experts of MakeMyAssignments.com have done a thorough research on the topic- law governing the contracts. There are numerous laws which govern contracts and it depends on the guidelines of a country. Therefore, the laws governing any contract are in accordance with the particular countries regulations. The experts of MakeMyAssignments.com have a diverse population and belong to various countries where they have practically practiced law and have extensive insights in the legalities of various nations. There are several laws which govern the contracts in the country such as the federal system, the state laws, the local levels laws etc. Although most of the contracts are formed on the basis of the state level laws which vary from nation to nation. Jurisdiction generally plays a small role in governing the laws of the contract. Contracts generally specify how a dispute should be solved and this also varies from state to state. Contracts of any agreement have to made in accordance of the legalities stated by the law.
Two important concepts- Anticipatory Breach and Actual Breach
Contracts of any business have sever chances of breaching or cheating. Breaching of contract is a very common thing but there can be sever punishments for doing so. The experts of MakeMyAssignments.com have clubbed the breaching section into two ways mainly- actual breach and anticipatory breach.
Actual Breach: As the name suggest actual breach occurs when one of the party of the agreement fails to do his part of duties which were stated in the contract. He might even refuse to do this duties and this will be termed as an actual breach of contract.
Example of an Actual breach:
Dan and Nick had an agreement that Dan will deliver Nick 500 colored stones on Monday and in return Nick will pay him a fixed amount of money. Nick fulfills his duty and pays Dan the amount which was agreed upon, but Dan fails to deliver the colored stones on Monday. Nick waited till Wednesday and he still didn’t receive the colored stones. He was furious and asked for his refund back from Dan. In this case Dan has committed an actual breach of contract by failing to fulfill his duties.
Anticipatory breach: As the name suggests anticipated breach refers to the anticipated failure of one of the parties in the agreement to perform his/her duties. Anticipatory breach mainly occurs when one of the party informs the other party their inability of unwillingness to perform their duties due to various reasons in advance. The harmed party is very well in advance informed about the breach and the harmed party can take actions and make arrangement in advance without waiting for that very day.
An example of anticipatory breach:
Nadia is working in an office which was on rent and now she is moving out with her team to a new office which they recently purchased. Nadia talks to a company- Crystal housekeepers services to clean the rented office properly on Friday as she and her team remove all the belongings of them from the office on Thursday. Her team empties the entire office so that it becomes easy for the cleaning company to properly clean the entire office on Friday as she had to a walk-through with the landlord on Saturday. Nadia pays the crystal housekeeping services a little amount of money in advance as per the contract on Saturday. However on Monday three days in advance Nadia is informed that the housekeeping company will be unable to perform their duties due to some emergency.
The crystal housekeepers service have committed an anticipatory breach of contract by letting Nadia know in advance about not performing their duties as per stated in the contract. In such a case, Nadia can various severe actions against the house keeping company to breach the contract but this can take weeks or even a few months. The major issue here is that Nadia has to arrange another housekeeping company as soon as possible before Saturday as she has to do a walk-through with the landlord. Otherwise, Nadia will be at a loss and will have to pay rent of another month.
Contract law assignment help as stated above deals with the contracts which involves mutual consent of two parties in a business. Almost every business transaction needs a contract and therefore contract lawyers are very high in demand. Contract law is very similar to other disciplines of law such as business law and commercial law. This makes it even difficult for the student to know each and every discipline properly as the disciplines are more or less connect to one another. Students who are studying this subject across various universities in different parts of the world should take help from our in house legal writing experts who have detailed knowledge on various subjects of law and can help students score high grades in no amount of time.
Topics which are broadly covered under contract law
The experts of MakeMyAssignments.com have thoroughly researched on contract law as a subject. We have experts who have been professors of this subject and have an extensive knowledge about all the sections of various contracts etc. They have come to a conclusion that contract law is extremely vast and has numerous sub topics covered under this subject. These topics are:
|1. Formation of contract
2. Breaches of contracts
3. Contract and Privacy
4. In-Fact Contract
5. In-law contract
6. Contract law of various countries
These are just some of the few topics amongst the many topics which are covered under the contract law. If a student wants to score high marks in the exam as well as the assignment, the student should have a brief insight in all these topics. These topics are themselves equally time consuming and as a result students find it difficult to cope up with the assignment stress. The experts of MakeMyAssignments.com have an extensive knowledge on all these topics and have delivered high quality content on each of these topics to various students across the globe.
Writing tips for Contract law assignments by our expert writers
As stated above, contract laws are very complicated as they require the need to be updated throughout and demand a lot of time and efforts by the university students. The experts of MakeMyAssignments.com have made several assignments on contract law which has helped the students to fetch brilliant grades and due to their experience the experts have made an extensive list of tips for the students. These tips can help the students to write complicated contract law assignments in an easier way. The tips are as follows:
- The content which is written in the assignment should always be very original and not copied. Students generally go through various sources to copy their content from like internet, books, research papers etc. and end up finding so much of data and as a result get confused. Due to their low knowledge on the subject they copy any and everything which does not make sense. Students end up making average assignments and wasting their time.
- The experts of MakeMyAssignments.com have come across various students who use high end complicated words to make their assignment look attractive. However, this is one of the biggest mistake which every student does. Our experts have often come across students using complicated words while writing MBA Assignments. However, this is the worst practice while writing the MBA assignments. Students feel that while writing complicated words it will make the assignment look better and more technical and will fetch them more marks. But, they are highly mistaken. Students should use words and language which makes sense and are comprehensive to the professors.
- Word limit plays a very important role in making the assignments. There is a very common belief that lengthier the assignment, more the marks. Students copy every possible information and stuff into the assignments. Such assignments don’t make sense and are meaningless. Students should focus on writing only relevant and important data which adds value to the assignment. The reviewer never checks the length of the assignment but pays detailed attention of the quality of the assignment. Students should stick to their word limit while making assignments.
- Proof reading the assignment is of utmost importance. It is extremely important that the students proof read the assignments and reduce every possible errors such as spelling mistakes or grammatical errors. A thorough revision of the assignment should be done two to three times to reduce the slightest possible error.
- It is very important for the students to make different and unusual assignments and not the regular ones that are made by all the students. To add an extra factor to the assignments the students should state various sections of the laws, various cases of breaches. Basically ad examples and illustrations to state the facts. All this will just make the reviewer feel that the student has really worked hard and done a proper and thorough research on the topic and the student has an extensive knowledge of the subject.
Why MakeMyAssignments.com is the best online homework assignment service website for you?
MakeMyAssignments.com has been a renowned name in the market and has been enjoying a great amount of goodwill. Students across the globe have been availing our services and have managed to perform brilliantly in their universities. Contract law assignments are not very simple and require tremendous hard work and efforts. More than that it requires the students to devote a lot of time which is not possible. We recommend students to take professional assignment help due to the following reasons:
- 24*7 Available: The experts of MakeMyAssignments.com are always available for the students. The students can approach them easily through various portals like whatsapp, video chats, messengers etc. The experts as your friend in need and are readily available for you from day to night to solve all your queries and doubts.
- Quality: The experts of MakeMyAssignments.com are individuals who have graduated and done their PhD’s from top notch institutes and few of them have also had a firsthand experience in teaching students across the globe. They have years of knowledge on the subject and know exactly what needs to be written the assignments to help students secure high grades.
Students who want to make contract law as a profession should lay a strong foundation right from the beginning. The concepts should be very clear and students should keep themselves updated about the various sections and laws. MakeMyAssignments.com is the ideal help which every university student needs to secure high grades and live at ease. We recommend all the students to take professional assignment help to do such challenging assignments.