Writing Nursing Case Study Assignment Help
Professional courses nowadays have attained some qualitative value. In other words, a person needs to deeply dig into the knowledge of that particular profession. Professional courses are not just about winning a degree; it is about having a bulk of knowledge in hand. Furthermore, such courses like MBA, Nursing course, and other higher education subjects require a lot of determination or persistence. There are a number of universities who are providing best options for such courses with proper facilities of guidance for syllabus and other educational work. On the other hand, such courses require students to attain professionalism while maintaining some dissertations or research work, assignments, essays etc. These nursing assignments further validate the caliber of such professional students.
What is Nursing Case Study?
A nursing case study is all about having deep learning of the condition of the patient. It is highly required for the nursing students to follow practice sessions in order to attain knowledge of course. A nursing case study allows nursing students to apply their theoretical or bookish knowledge to real circumstances. It further enhances the tendency of students to reach towards a particular conclusion along with some suggestions or recommendations for the improvement of patient’s quality of life.
Writing a nursing case study assignment
- Nursing case studies allow a person to know about the constraints coming in the path of successful implementation of treatment plan. It begins with the introduction about patient’s health, current condition and the medication that the patient is currently going through.
- Following the introduction part, major task is to collect patient’s medical history including first symptom of disease, diagnoses and issues that gave rise to current condition of the patient. Nursing case study assignments and essays are about to judge the knowledge and efficacy of actions taken by the student for accomplishing the whole research work.
- ‘Assessments’ of nursing case study forms the most important part of the whole research work. These assessments allow nursing students to apply tests on the patient in order to understand the current condition of the patient. For instance, complete blood count (CBC) test is followed to detect abnormal cells in case of blood cancer patients. ‘Assessment’ deals with the listing of the tests that you followed to understand the current condition or disease of the patient. Since you are making such tests so you need to elaborate the reasons behind using such tests. It must answer the question – what made you to follow only this particular test on the patients? What tests you made on the patient to detect his or her current position? What results you found due to such tests?
- The final section is result or conclusion which is entirely based on one’s point of view or observations made on the basis of nursing care plan. This section needs to be organized in a way that can speak about the hard work or the actions made by the researcher or the nursing student. Furthermore, this section can be organized in the following way:
- Goals of treatment or nursing plan.
- Interventions (made to increase the quality of life of the patient).
- Evaluation of the current treatment plan.
- Suggestions or recommendations
Evaluation and recommendations need to be unique and different. It is however bit challenging that requires ‘thinking out of the box’ as the evaluators generally look for this section while providing grades or scores to the student. This section shows real work to be done by you. Evaluators look for such ideas and techniques that can help them to select a best one out of millions of students.
Format for writing Nursing Case Study Assignment
The following format provides an overview of writing a nursing case study assignment:
- TITLE: First start your work by presenting title for your research paper in a good font and size.
- Writing an Abstract: Abstract provides a review of the whole research work. It can be in the form of summary that is going to be further described in other sections. Writing an abstract follows different styles. It can be narrative as well as structured. Narrative style is concerned with summarizing the whole content like a flow of story but it doesn’t contain any headline or heading. Structured style of writing abstract is same as that of narrative but the difference is that it contains headings or sub-headings. Sub-headings or sub-sections of structured abstract can be introduction, case presentation, discussion, outcome etc.
- How to write an introduction: The introduction part must answer the question: Why you choose only this particular case for making your report or assignment? Furthermore, the answer should provide clear idea about the choice of the researcher. No confusion should be there.
- Presenting a case or case presentation: It should contain the data related to the initial symptoms, conditions or complaints of the patient along with complete detail of the results from the examinations done during early stages or related to medication history.
- Describing the whole management process and its outcomes: This section deals with the description of treatment or care plan, outcomes of those plans including both positive and negatives responses and the improvement shown by the patient due to such care plans.
- Discussion: It may include the questions that are identified or raised during the whole research work. This case is sophisticated as it can speak about persons involved in planning a good treatment or care for the patient.
- Acknowledgement is used to thank those persons who were directly or indirectly involved in assisting your work. And those persons can be your colleagues, mentors, guiders, instructors or teachers.
- Referencesshould provide clear justification that should not exceed more than 15 in numbers.
- Writing a good and quality content under the section of legends with sufficient information about tables, figures, photographs etc. used in the manuscript.
- Permission letter in case you have borrowed tables, photographs, figures or quotes from any publisher and permission letter from the patient with photo should also be within the documentations that can identify him or her.
What Our Clients Think About Us
Best Australian Assignment Helpers
MakeMyAssignments.com has always been available for handling all my assignments in Australia. Without a doubt, the level of their quality and consistency is completely unmatched. Highly recommended
Hatya, Kaplan Business School, Australia
Exceptional quality of marketing assignment help
No doubt these guys are the best in the industry. I have always got a fine quality assignment from MakeMyAssignments.com
Ashley, Monash University, Australia
I think there could be nothing better than Make My Assignments in Australia for Marketing Assignment Help
MakeMyAssignments.com is no doubt a top notch assignment help service which has prepared my marketing assignment always on time. You are indeed a life saver for me.
Li Jung, University of Sydney, Australia
One of the Best Marketing Assignment Help Service in Australia
Thank you MakeMyAssignments.com for helping me to make my marketing assignment on time. The content that was given to me, was completely error-free and was cited genuinely with various authoritative references. Thanks a lot guys for your help.
Jaspreet Singh, Charles Sturt University, Australia