MKT4001 Principles of Marketing – ARDEN University
As part of the formal assessment for the programme you are required to submit a Principles of Marketing assessment. Please refer to your Student Handbook for full details of the programme assessment scheme and general information on preparing and submitting assignments.
After completing the module, you should be able to:
- 1) Explain the marketing process, with particular reference to orientation, environmental analysis and the marketing planning process.
- 2) Distinguish the contribution of the elements of the extended marketing mix to effective marketing planning.
- 3) Use the concepts of segmentation, targeting and positioning to respond to marketing problems.
- 4) Apply the extended marketing mix.
- 5) Show situational awareness in applying the extended marketing mix.
Maximum word count: 1,000 words
Please note that exceeding the word count by over 10% will result in a reduction in grade by the same percentage that the word count is exceeded.
You must not include your name in your submission because Arden University operates anonymous marking, which means that markers should NOT be aware of the identity of the student. However, please do not forget to include your STU number.