Stakeholder Analysis and Strategy Development Report
You are required to research Tesla Motors and develop a Stakeholder Analysis and Strategy Development Report. As a starting point, listen to the BBC interview with Tesla CEO Elon Musk; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0871VJfvD1c The report should include an Executive Summary, Table of Content, and cover the following key focus areas.
- Introduction to Tesla Motors
- Tesla Stakeholder View of the Organisation
- Stakeholder Analysis for four selected stakeholder groups
- Stakeholder category identification and generic strategic programs for each of the four selected stakeholders
- Recommended strategic program for each of the four selected stakeholder groups including reasons for recommendations
- Need to capture recent developments with regards to Tesla Motors and the industry.
- Incorporate academically oriented articles and books into the analysis (minimum five academically oriented articles and books apart from industry reports, credible online news sources, business magazines, websites, etc.)
- Concepts relevant for this assignment are in workshops 1-5
- Need to follow a report format
- Study the attached assessment rubric carefully
- Watch the assignment briefing webinar conducted by the Subject Coordinator – refer subject welcome message from the Coordinator for the date and time