The Sociological Imagination Template
How/why does culture shock often affect people who arrive in Australia from diverse countries, cultures and traditions, and how can they be helped to feel culturally safe?
Cultural shock is one such term which is known to all. This is because in today’s time people don’t really tend to live where they are born and brought up. Rather they travel the world and live in different parts of it for a very big chunk of their lives. This drill however is not very easy. This is because adjusting to different cultures is one of the most difficult things that a human being has to do. Therefore they often have to face what is known as a cultural shock which can eventually hamper their physical, emotional as well as mental health for a very long time. Therefore, in order to educate people more about this topic the different universities all over the world have come across with subjects wherein the different topics related to who to deal with the different social phenomenon are taught to the students. Cultural shock is one such topic of the course.
What is cultural shock?
Cultural shock refers to the initial feeling of mind which an individual has to endure when he or she moves into a culture which is different from his or her. This cultural shock in more formal terms is known as the sociological imagination or personal disorientation. There are a number if different symptoms which are associated with cultural shock and may include feelings of boredom, homesickness, language barrier as well as an overload of information. This is the reason as to why most people are not able to function in a proper manner because they feel so disoriented from the culture which they have been put into willingly or unwillingly. In order to ease out the process of cultural shock the different stages of it have been identified so that awareness can be spread and then the right kind of steps are taken.
Cultural Shock Stages
- Euphoric: In this particular phase the individuals are so very excited to begin a new life in a new culture.
- Negotiation: This is the stage when the individuals start to feel overwhelmed and the feeling of frustration and irritation dawns upon them when they are not really able to understand certain aspects of the culture that they are in. Therefore, in this phase what happens is that people often go through phases of depression and also they do not really feel comfortable in the environment that they are living in anymore.
- Adjustment: This is the stage when the different individuals start to adjust in the surroundings that they are put into. Also, there are so many individuals who like to replace the old cultural values with the new ones that they are getting along with.
- Adaptation: This is the last stage where in the individuals are now totally comfortable and have started to adapt to the new environment and the new ways of living and in some ways they have also started to enjoy the same. Also, in this stage most of the individuals often try to keep a balance between both the cultures that they know of.
Why do students require professional help for Social aspect related assignments?
Tackling social aspect related assignments is not very easy. This is because the assignments that the students usually get in the university level are the ones which are often time bound. Also, writing assignments is a tedious task because a lot of the details have to be included in the same. The students also have to work so that they are able to deal with their day to expenses and are also able to pay off their student loans. Therefore, in such a situation, it becomes very difficult for them to handle all of the things together and in this way they are not able to score good marks. Therefore, they often get stuck with all the work that they receive and therefore they often require professional help for the same. In this case, we at Make My Assignment Help Australia have created a platform for the students so that they are able to deal with the assignments that they have been getting in a much better manner and also so that they are able to get the best of the marks in the same. We at Make My Assignment Help enable the students to get the best of assignment solutions art anytime with constant assistance all around the world.
Procedure for getting assignment help from Make My Assignment Help
- Submit the assignment: The first step in availing help from our site is to submit the particular assignment in which help is needed. The assignment submission form has to be filled up wherein all the information about how the assignment needs to be done and when it is due would be mentioned.
- Pay: Our platform provides assignment solutions to the students at a very minimal price which they have to pay at the time of submitting or registering for their assignment needs.
- Receive Solution: Lastly, once the above given formalities have been undertaken the assignment would then be started by our writers and thereafter would be provided to the students on the given due date as given by the student.
Features of Assignment Help
- On time delivery
We at Assignment Help Australia make sure that the deadlines which have been given to the students are adhered to and that they are provided the assignment in an effective manner within the given time frame.
- Zero Plagiarism
The writers are Home Work Assignment Help Australia are well aware of the zero plagiarism policy of the universities and therefore we make sure that the content that we use to complete the assignments is totally original so that the students can be kept out of any kind of trouble.
- Quality Assignments
All the assignments which are undertaken by our writers are done so my taking into consideration the different requirements of the tutor. This makes the assignment full proof and there is no room for error. Hence, the assignments that our writers create are of a very high quality.