NZIE Diploma in Digital Marketing Assessment 2: Critical Evaluation Paper
This is an individual assessment work.
Like assessment 1, this assessment is completed and submitted as individuals but it will also require that you work in pairs to support the project work. BUT please note in this assignment you work together to support each other but the assessment is individual. So, each group member will submit two different submissions. You are to relate this assessment to your business.
You are required to write a 3 – 4 page (between 1500-1800 words) paper critiquing on the following core topics and specifically how they relate the business you started to create in assessment 1:
- Paid, Owned, and Earned Framework for maximising marketing returns
- Always-On Marketing Model.
- Digital marketing landscape in New Zealand.
- Future trends in digital marketing.
1. The critique must communicate your understanding of the core issues or points and offer an analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of these core topics and frameworks
2. Introduction – must provide an overview of the paper’s purpose, defining arguments, and a summation of the paper’s strengths and weaknesses
- Clear sub-headings as required above
- Body/paper paragraphs – analysis of the topics including context, persuasive
interpretations, explicit illustration with supporting examples where possible, arguments, justifications
5. Conclusion – must present commentary on the paper’s overall usefulness, and must cover significant points, main arguments, and strengths
6. References in accurate APA format