Need help for MKT 510 The Consumer as a Social Being | Customer Behaviour Assignment help
Get the best assignment help from MakeMyAssignments.com
The Consumer as a Social Being
Due date: 07-Dec-2015
Return date: 31-Dec-2015
Length: 2000 words
Submission method options
Alternative submission method
Get the best assignment help Australia service from MakeMyAssignments.com at affordable prices
Social influences impact product and brand purchase decision at all stages of the consumer purchase decision process.
You are required to identify at least two social influences that are relevant to the consumers of your firm or the firm you intend to work for (choose one product/service if more than one products/services are offered by your firm).
Discuss, specifically in reference to your firm, how the two or more social influences (culture, social class or reference groups) impact on the consumer purchase decision process.
Drawing on the theories in Chapters 2- 4 of the text discuss how marketers (in your firm) can apply this understanding of social influences on consumer behaviour to improve/enhance your firm’s marketing strategies (use the extended marketing mix – i.e. 7 Ps and consider market segmentation).
– Use essay format to answer this question
– Ensure that you draw sufficiently on theoretical concepts of consumer behaviour in your discussion.
– The word count for the assessment is 2000 words and will be strictly enforced. Marks will be deducted for assessments that are more than 10% over or under the required word count.
– As this is an academic piece of work you must reference (cite) the sources you have used. This should be done within the essay and a reference list should be included at the end of your essay/report (place before any appendices if applicable).
– Information on essay writing, referencing and other resources to assist you in this assessment and future assessment tasks can be found in the How To Student Resources folder on Interact 2.
This assessment task covers Parts 1 and 2 of the schedule and has been designed to ensure that you are engaging with the subject content on a regular basis. More specifically it seeks to assess your ability to:
examine social influences that affect consumer buying decisions
demonstrate their theoretical understanding and practical application of important aspects of consumer decision making and behaviour.
look at decisions for specific products/services help students appreciate the complexity of the decision making process for consumers.
Marketing assignment help, Marketing homework help, make my marketing assignment, make my marketing homework, CSU ASSIGNMENT HELP, Consumer behavior assignment help, Assignment Help, make my assignment