Get help for MKT 510 Consumers as Individuals and Decision Making | Customer Behaviour Assignment help
Get the best assignment help from MakeMyAssignments.com
Consumers as Individuals and Decision Making
Due date: 25-Jan-2016
Return date: 17-Feb-2016
Length: 4000 words
Submission method options
Alternative submission method
Get the best assignment help Australia service from MakeMyAssignments.com at affordable prices
There are many individual factors that can influence the behaviour of consumers (needs, motivations, personality, consumer perception, learning, involvement and consumer attitudes).
1. You are required to identify at least two individual influences that are relevant to the consumers of your firm or the firm you intend to work for (choose one product/service if more than one products/services are offered by your firm) and discuss, specifically to your firm, how the two social influences (culture, social class or reference groups) impact on the consumer purchase decision process.
2. Show how these two individual influences should be considered along with consumer decision making and experiences as discussed in chapter 10 or 11.
3. Drawing on the theories in chapters 5-11 discuss how marketers (in your organisation) can apply this understanding of individual influences on either consumer decision making or help implement social change or the the acceptance of new innovation, to improve/enhance your firm’s marketing strategies.
Provide at least two or more conceptual/theoretical evidences and relevant examples (of your firm and in the marketplace) to support your discussion of each question (1-3).
– As this is an academic writing, it is essential that your work is strongly underpinned by solid research, demonstrated understanding and application of consumer behaviour concepts.
– As a guide, use around 1000 words each to answer task 1 and task 2, and around 1,500 words for task 3. While these are three separate tasks your essay should be cohesive with a high integration of theory, example and context that clearly illustrates your knowledge and understanding of the concepts. Deductions will be made for essays more than 10% over or under the word limit.
– Use essay format to answer this question
– Ensure that you draw sufficiently on theoretical concepts of consumer behaviour in your discussion.
– You must reference (cite) the sources you have used. This should be done within the essay and a reference list should be included at the end of your essay/report (place before any appendices if applicable).
– Information on essay writing, referencing and other resources to assist you in this assessment and future assessment tasks can be found in the How To Student Resources folder on Interact 2.
This assessment task mainly covers topics but may also relate to topics 5 -10 and has been designed to ensure that you are engaging with the subject content on a regular basis.
An understanding of consumer behaviour can play a vital role in helping companies or organisationsdevelop and refine marketing strategies. Internal factors such as motivation, attitudes, learning and memory and personality are important determinants of choice.
This assessment task gives you the opportunity to examine particular internal influences in a situation of your choice. This may be in a situation related to your work or in another area of interest.
Marketing assignment help, Marketing homework help, make my marketing assignment, make my marketing homework, CSU ASSIGNMENT HELP, Consumer behavior assignment help, Assignment Help, make my assignment