Corporations Law Assignment Help- LaTrobe University
Get the best assignment help from MakeMyAssignments.com
- This assignment counts for 25% of your final marks in this subject.
- This assignment is due in by 9 am Monday 18 September 2017.
- An essay submitted after the due date without an extension having
been granted attracts a penalty of 5% per day (or part thereof) of
the marks available for the task. No marks will be given for an
essay submitted after any response to this assignment has been
marked and returned to any member of the class.
- The Subject Learning Guide sets out the policy on the granting of
extensions. Please note that if you are unable to submit your essay
by the due date you should consult your tutor beforehand to see if
there are grounds for an extension. Extensions will only be given
for very good reasons, normally only medical grounds or other
serious interruptions in your ability to work. They are not granted
for reasons that were reasonably foreseeable at the time of enrolling
in the subject.
- The total assignment word limit is 1500 words excluding footnotes.
10% over is the limit. Responses more than this may be penalized
by the deduction of up to one-half of one of the marks awarded for
every 100 words by which the response exceeds the limit. There
will be no reward given for short answers, other than the good will
of the marker.
- Attention to presentation, expression, and the correct citation of cases,
statutes and secondary sources will be rewarded. Use a recognized
and consistent referencing style. Footnote your response on a page
by page basis. Do not include a bibliography.
- Plagiarism will be heavily penalized. Plagiarism is defined and
discussed in the Academic Misconduct Policy available on the LMS.
- Assignments are to be submitted on-line via Turnitin on the LMS.
- Ensure your name and student number is clearly visible on your
assignment. Please also provide your tutor’s name on the
- Keep a copy of your work for your records.