BSBMGT517 – Manage operational plan Formative Assessments
Get the best assignment help from MakeMyAssignments.com
Describe (100–120 words) the purpose of the operational plan and describe its relationship to the strategic plan.
Consultation can be undertaken both formally and informally. Outline some of the tools that can be used for formal consultation and discuss (100–120 words) their various merits.
Explain (80–100 words) why Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are an important part of the operational planning process.
Explain (100–120 words) the role of an impact assessment in contingency planning and outline the steps within it.
Proposals for resource requirements may outline alternatives to the project under consideration. Why? Discuss in 80 to 100 words.
- 1Explain (80–100 words) what the acronym SMART stands for, and why it is important for objectives and targets to be designed with this in mind.
- 2You have developed an operational plan, now you need to get it approved. Identify who you might need to seek approval from and the typical process for gaining approval. (150 to 180 words)
Outline the key stages in the recruitment process and briefly explain what should be achieved at each step. Discuss in 100 to 120 words.
Outline (80–100 words) some of the advantages of using a purchase order.
What is IP? Discuss in 30 to 50 words.
- What are the three types of IP that might apply when managing operational plans?
- What can an organisation do to protect its interests in the case of a dispute over intellectual property? Discuss in 100 to 120 words.
Describe (80–100 words) a mechanism for ensuring that operational activities are proceeding according to plan.
Name three types of financial report that can be used to track progress and monitor performance.
- 1How can organisations identify areas where they are underperforming? Discuss in 220 to 250 words.
- 2What action should be taken once an underperforming area has been identified? (80 to 100 words)
- 3What is a gap analysis? Discuss in 80 to 100 words.
Describe (100–120 words) the different types of mentoring.
Explain (50–80 words) the role of performance monitoring in negotiating variations to operational plans.
Outline the things that organisational policies on documenting performance should cover. Discuss in 100 to 120 words.