ACG-504 Communication in Business | Board Report: Corporate Communication Plan
Board Report: Corporate Communication Plan
Due date: 19-Sep-2016
Return date: 14-Oct-2016
Length: 2,500 words
Submission method options
Alternative submission method
Get the best assignment help in Australia from MakeMyAssignments.com
You have recently been promoted into the role of head of communications for a publically listed company. Your first assignment in the role is to develop a communication plan for the launch of an innovative car by Toyota Motor Group.
The board of directors have requested that you prepare a report which outlines the framework of your proposed communication plan by:
identifying relevant stakeholders (including internal and external stakeholders, as well as across cultures);
determining the objective and the scope of communication plan for the launch of the car;
determining Toyota’s various formal and informal communication channels (including the advantages and disadvantages of each channel);
providing commentary about how you will critically evaluate the effectiveness of your communications plan.
ensure that the discussion extends beyond theoretical concepts
The report is to be 2,500 words in length and presented in a standard business report format comprising the following:
Table of contents
Covering material from topic 1 – 6, this assessment is designed to develop your ability to articulate an argument within a report style format.
More specifically it seeks to assess your understanding of the following learning outcomes:
1. Be able to use communication skills to inform, instruct and persuade
2. Be able to explain and critically evaluate communication standards and conventions in business
3. Be able to explain the complexity of communication across cultures, within teams, and in the management of people
4. Be able to identify and apply an ethical framework for business communication
5. Be able to identify and critically evaluate formal and informal communication channels in organisations