When organizations practice information management governance, they need to pay attention to some legal and ethical issues as well as securing their data\information from breaches. Doing all these measures are not purely technical (installing software and programs) but by also some form of administrative, professional, and governmental policies, procedures, and practices?
Using both the reference chapter and this topic PowerPoint presentation, write about the above issues. You can also use other trusted sources on the Internet.
The strategy to watch if the information management is the same as the information governance of a company is known as information management.
According to the information management system can work for business improvement. The information management system is beneficial as it leads to the below-mentioned things:
• Success factors- the information management system leads to an increase in the efficiency of the business. The deviation in the plan can be easily known and can be easily controlled as well.
• Monitoring and auditing: information management system is used to keep the check whether the policy and strategy made were working appropriately. It also helps to check that the work was done according to the plan or not. The auditing is done to check the reasons for deviation.
The barriers faced during the formulation of information management strategies are:
- It doesn’t give direction to the plan, and hence, it is pragmatic.
- In the long run, the information management system cannot work at place and hence, it works on the immediacy of the action.
- Due to lack of communication and direction given to the plan, there can be a conflict between the top management and mid-level management.
- The plan is not reviewed much due to this.