1- Describe the term of HRM Strategy?
2- Explain what is included in HRM Strategy?
HRM Strategy:- HRM which stands for Human Resource Management. HRM strategy in the layman term is any other strategy which an organization makes with lots of discussion and analyses which basically defines the plans and procedures of the organization and how they have planned to achieve it. There are 3 different but important propositions involved, on the basis of which we can achieve our business plans as per our strategic human resource management, there are:-
- Capital of Humans which is a major source of advantage if channelized properly
- People who are directly involved in implementing of the strategic plans
- A step by step approach or a very systematic approach which defines the plans of the organization and exactly where it plans to go.
HRM (Human resource management) includes the following:-
- Recruiting the candidates on board
- processes & systems of Compliance
- Training and Development
- The Organizational structure
- Performance management of the organization
- Future planning
- Maintaining employee relations
- Strategies of HR