Food and Beverage Management- Career line Courses Lesson 5
Get the best assignment help from MakeMyAssignments.com
1. With the aid of diagrams, explain a process for ordering and recording liquor received into a cellar.
2. Compose a detailed wine list for all liquor and wines to be offered at:
- An expensive a la carte restaurant
- A basic family catering restaurant.
3. How does ale differ to lager? Explain in 2-3 sentences.
4. What is the difference between malt whisky and grain whisky? Explain in 2-3 sentences.
5. List 5 reasons why it is important to know the ingredients/flavours of liqueurs.
6. Name 3 different spirits and list up to 5 ways each might be used differently for alcoholic beverages.
7. Suggest four different alcoholic drinks that are appropriate for each of the following situations:
- Pre-dinner drinks in a hotel lobby bar
- Drinks to accompany a main meal of seafood
- Drinks to accompany a main meal of steak and vegetables
- Drinks to accompany a main meal of pasta
- Drinks to accompany an informal barbeque with a variety of both vegetarian and meat
- After dinner drinks to have at the end of an a la carte restaurant meal.
8. Submit the list you compiled in your set task.