BSBINN601 Lead and manage organisational change Skills and Knowledge Activity
|Estimated Time||45 Minutes|
|Objective||To provide you with an opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge of the foundation skills, knowledge evidence and performance evidence.|
|Activity|| Complete the following individually or in a group (as applicable to the specific activity and the assessment environment):|
The answers to the following questions will enable you to demonstrate your knowledge of:
Ø Oral communication
Ø Navigate the world of work
Ø Interact with others
Ø Get the work done
Ø Change management process or cycle and strategies for communicating and embedding change
Ø Organisational behaviour and the external environment impact on change strategies
Ø Components of a change management project plan
Ø Potential barriers to change and the possible strategies to address barriers.
Answer each question in as much detail as possible, considering your organisational requirements for each one.
1. Describe a process or cycle for managing organisational change effectively.
2. What are the components of a change management project plan?
3. Identify six external environmental factors which can impact on change strategies. Give two examples of relevant areas under each category.
4. Describe how organisational behaviour can affect a change management programme.
5. List three potential barriers to change in your organisation and describe specifically how those barriers may impede the change process.
6. Describe three strategies for embedding change in an organisation. You should mention how the project leader can use their interpersonal and leadership skills to support this.