BSBINN601 Lead and manage organisational change Major Activity
|Estimated Time||1 Hour|
|Objective||To provide you with an opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge of the entire unit.|
This is a major activity – your instructor will let you know whether you will complete it during class or in your own time.|
Attach your completed answers to the workbook.
You must individually, answer the following questions in full to show your competency of each element:
1. Identify change requirements and opportunities
2. Develop change management strategy
3. Implement change management strategy
1. Describe the features of ‘well-managed change’.
2. Describe how you would develop a change management strategy for an organisation, including how to:
a) Conduct a cost-benefit analysis for the change
b) Identify barriers to the change
c) Agree mitigation strategies
d) Develop a change management project plan
e) Obtain approval from the relevant authorities
f) Assign resources to the project and agree reporting protocols.
3. Describe how you would implement the change management strategy including how to:
a) Develop and implement a communication/education plan
b) Consult with relevant groups and individuals for their input to the change process
c) Identify and respond to any barriers to the change
d) Action any interventions and activities according to the plan
e) Activate strategies to embed the change
f) Evaluate and review the change