Marketing Analysis Assignment Help- CQ University
Get the best assignment help from MakeMyAssignments.com
Individual Written Task - 2:
This assessment task requires you to analyze the "marketing and competitive environment" of a University brand (such as "CQUniversity" etc.) in Australia. Consider that you are a marketing manager of one such University in Australia. The analysis of the marketing and competitive environment should include (but is not limited to): background, market summary, and demand assessment, segmentation & target market, current marketing mix analysis [including current offer (product/service), distribution, promotion, and price], PEST analysis, competitor analysis of a close competitor/competing brand), SWOT analysis, and value & brand positioning analyses.
- The word limit for this report is 1500, excluding abstract or executive summary and references.
- It is expected that the report will be based on research findings, including data and information from the Australian Bureau of Statistics, Austrade, relevant and authentic Websites, textbooks, recent (i.e., 2012-2017) and relevant journal papers, personal experience and observation.
- This report requires students to demonstrate an understanding of relevant concepts, theories, tools, and models covered up to week 5 (at a minimum level).
- You need to follow similar examples that are available in your textbook, Moodle site and/or on the Web.
- You are strongly suggested to attend the lecture, tutorial, and online discussion sessions.
- Each assessment must be uploaded as a .doc or .docx file (word file).
- The "Turnitin" matching rate must not exceed 30%. The unit coordinator in consultation with the Deputy Dean of Learning and Teaching (DDLT) will decide about the nature of a penalty for a greater than 30% matching rate.
- Please familiarize yourself with the policies, such as assessment extension, late submission penalty and the like.
- If you have any difficulty, please discuss this with your lecturer/tutor and unit coordinator.
Assessment Due Date Vacation Week Friday (14-Apr-2017) 05:00 PM AEST Return Date to Students Week 8 Friday (05-May-2017) Weighting40%Assessment Criteria
- Title page, table of contents and abstract: 2 marks
- Background: 4 marks
- Market summary and demand assessment: 4 marks
- Segmentation and target market: 4 marks
- Current marketing mix analyses: 4 marks
- PEST analyses: 4 marks
- Competitor analyses: 4 marks
- SWOT analyses: 4 marks
- Value and brand positioning analyses: 4 marks
- Conclusion: 2 marks
Citation, language, format and references: 4 marks