HC2101 Performance Management for HR Assignment 1
Get the best assignment help from MakeMyAssignments.com
Due: 11pm, Friday Week 11
Length: 2500 words, +/- 10%
This length limit includes any text, figures, tables, in-text references, and appendices. This limit does not include the cover page, table of contents, or list of references (at the end of assignment).
Formatting: Report and please ensure that the report includes page numbers on each page.
Workplaces of the future will present many challenges and opportunities for both HRM and employees1. Choose one (1) of the predicted future workplace changes, research the topic to answer the following questions:
a) What are the implications for employees (i.e. different way of working, new skills etc.)?
b) What are the HRM implications – how might HR have to operate differently?
1. In the body of the paper you are trying to build a logical argument that supports the main theme or proposition. The body needs to be consistent with what you have said you are going to do in the introduction.
2. Each paragraph should have a topic sentence, and the points you are making should reflect that topic sentence. 3. Use theory and examples to explain your argument.
Remember that you are trying to present a logical, cohesive and clear analysis of the key issues that you have
5. You only have 2000 words therefore you will need to be succinct and persuasive in presenting your argument.
Conclusion and recommendations
1. A conclusion is not just a list of the key points you have made. You need to draw together your key points to demonstrate that you have supported your theme or proven your proposition(s).
2. The conclusion needs to be consistent with both the introduction and the body of the report.