930: Advanced insurance broking coursework
Get the best assignment help from MakeMyAssignments.com
Before commencing work you need to fully familiarise yourself with the Coursework assessment guidelines and instructions, including:
• Maximum word limit for assignments (3,200 words)
• Font type and size to be used in your assignments (Arial – size 11pt)
• Rules relating to referencing third party work
• Penalties for contravention of the rules relating to plagiarism and collaboration • Deadline for submission of coursework assignments
• Outline of the marking criteria applied by markers to submitted assignments
Ensure that you have:
- Answered all parts of the question in sufficient depth
- Answered the precise question as worded – marks will not be awarded for irrelevant material
- Correctly referenced all sources shown on the reference list in your answer
- Checked your word count to ensure it is not too low as this might indicate that you are not answering in sufficient depth and will affect the marks allocated for components in the mark-grid. A word count that is too high may lead to lack of focus
- Reread your answer to ensure your description of the context is not too long as marks are only allocated for answering the question
- Reread your answer to ensure it is logically structured and that you have added value by making sufficient conclusions and recommendations
Provide a brief context for an insurance broking organisation or a division of an insurance broking organisation with which you are familiar. For this insurance broking organisation or division of an insurance broking organisation:
- Identify and justify briefly the core and non-core competencies.
- Analyse the competencies that are or might be outsourced to external service providers, including the impact on the clients of outsourcing.
- Make recommendations, based on your analysis, that will improve both client service and client perception of the broker.